Dürr Megtec dry ESP technology combines the advantages of maximum particulate collection efficiency with low operating and maintenance costs.
Dry ESPs from Dürr Megtec offer efficient particulate control, with distinct features that include:
- High collection efficiency
- High temperature capacity
- Wide performance range
- Low maintenance
- Quality mechanical and electrical components for long life
- Advanced controls and software for optimum operation
- A proven record of performance and reliability
Our dry ESPs can be combined with downstream wet acid gas scrubbers and wet ESPs for high-performance filterable and particulate control, acid mist control and acid gas control. And, our customers benefit from reduced capital costs when our systems are combined with dry sorbent injection for acid gas and particulate control.
Aging technology and lack of support from some original equipment manufacturers has resulted in lost productivity and reduced efficiency for many electrostatic precipitator systems. Dürr Megtec’s ESP aftermarket parts, service and upgrade business provides engineered upgrades, quality components and services to help keep your ESP running efficiently and effectively.
Our combination of innovative products and services include:
- Collector plates
- Rapper components and parts
- Access doors and door seals
- Upgrades, rebuilds and conversions
- Field services