The Epsilon® RTO from Dürr Megtec is a modularized multi-canister oxidizer offering a highly flexible design that makes it appropriate for many applications where volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and hazardous air pollutants (HAPs) must be managed, and odor control requirements must be met.
Epsilon® RTO benefits
RTOs are proven to be thermally efficient VOC emission control systems. The Epsilon® RTO features an innovative compact design that is engineered to deliver low operating and capital costs, and guaranteed VOC destruction efficiencies.
- Tailored heat-exchange media designed for optimized thermal efficiencies, minimized pressure drop and organic/inorganic contaminants.
- Highly reliable poppet valve design with 15+ years of field application.
- Destruction efficiencies of 99.8% to meet the most-stringent global emission codes for VOC abatement.
- Optional hot-side bypass system for use with high solvent load applications.
- Ceramic media bake-out cleaning for removal of organic deposits, with smoke-free emission options.
- Optional secondary heat recovery for hot water, thermal oil, steam, electricity generation or adsorption cooling.
- Multiple fuel options such as natural gas, butane, propane and oils.
- Optional fuel gas injection systems.
- Variable cycle time and temperature profile control for process-harmonized operation.
- Heavy-duty construction with independent canisters for long operation.
In applications where a multi-canister oxidizer is required, the Epsilon® RTO from Dürr Megtec can be configured with three (3), five (5) or more canisters. The Epsilon® RTO features a modular, highly flexible design to meet specific performance criteria. With its innovative compact design, the unit delivers effective VOC destruction with low operating and capital costs. Read more about the Epsilon® RTO.
|Flow Capacity||2,000 to 200,000 Nm³/h|
|VOC Destruction Efficiency||99.8%|
|Thermal Efficiency||92% to 98%|
|Autotherm Operation||1 to 2 g/Nm³/h or lower|
|Turndown Ratios||1:5 to 1:10 depending on the number of cans|
|VOC Concentration||Up to 25% LEL by using optional hot-side bypass|