The Epsilon® RTO from Dürr Megtec is a modularized multi-canister oxidizer offering a highly flexible design that makes it appropriate for many applications.
Epsilon® RTO benefits
RTOs are proven to be thermally efficient volatile organic compound (VOC) emission control systems. The Epsilon® RTO features an innovative compact design that is engineered to deliver low operating and capital costs, and guaranteed VOC destruction efficiencies.
- Tailored heat-exchange media designed for optimized thermal efficiencies, minimized pressure drop and organic/inorganic contaminants.
- Highly reliable poppet valve design with 15+ years of field application.
- Destruction efficiencies of 99.8% to meet the most-stringent global emission codes.
- Optional hot-side bypass system for use with high solvent load applications.
- Ceramic media bake-out cleaning for removal of organic deposits, with smoke-free emission options.
- Optional secondary heat recovery for hot water, thermal oil, steam, electricity generation or adsorption cooling.
- Multiple fuel options such as natural gas, butane, propane and oils.
- Optional fuel gas injection systems.
- Variable cycle time and temperature profile control for process-harmonized operation.
- Heavy-duty construction with independent canisters for long operation.
In applications where a multi-canister oxidizer is required, the Epsilon® RTO from Dürr Megtec can be configured with three (3), five (5) or more canisters. The Epsilon® RTO features a modular, highly flexible design to meet specific performance criteria. With its innovative compact design, the unit delivers effective VOC destruction with low operating and capital costs. Read more about the Epsilon® RTO.
|Flow Capacity||2,000 to 200,000 Nm³/h|
|VOC Destruction Efficiency||99.8%|
|Thermal Efficiency||92% to 98%|
|Autotherm Operation||1 to 2 g/Nm³/h or lower|
|Turndown Ratios||1:5 to 1:10 depending on the number of cans|
|VOC Concentration||Up to 25% LEL by using optional hot-side bypass|