Dürr Megtec provides cost-effective methods of electronic monitoring of regulatory and equipment operational data.
The Dürr Megtec EnviroMonitor™ is a cost-effective system that electronically monitors regulatory or other data points in an encrypted format, allowing for regulatory-approved reports.
If you are a Title V facility or affected by a MACT regulation, you may be required to monitor, record and report items, including:
- Combustion chamber temperatures
- Exhaust temperatures
- Drive speeds
- Duct pressures
- Damper positions
- Permanent total enclosure (PTE) data
- Drive speeds
- Other parameters
Highly reliable and secure data storage is possible with large-capacity flash memory technology for both internal and removable storage media. You can use a USB flash drive to transfer data to your PC. The Dürr Megtec EnviroMonitor™ system provides immediate advantages for your day-to-day operations.
The Dürr Megtec EnviroMonitor™ system eliminates traditional paper chart recording. Custom monitoring and reporting allows secure monitoring of mandated equipment parameters at locations around the world — all from your desktop. If there is a potential upset condition, the EnviroMonitor™ system can send an email notifying multiple recipients.
In addition, the Dürr Megtec ProcessMonitor™ is a data acquisition and reporting system that provides secure, managed remote RTO/RCO monitoring and support to observe, store, and report equipment operational data.
The system comprises a network address translation (NAT) router with a built-in firewall, a PLC connection, and an Ethernet-based communication port, which allows VPN access.
The ProcessMonitor™ system has an option that allows continual data collection for regular analysis and reporting. An additional feature is the remote dashboard for viewing machine operations.
- Remote access
- Dashboard view of equipment process from any location
- Secure back-up of data
- Reliability and protection
- Ease of set up
- Data collection and cloud storage
- Out of compliance notification
- Instantaneous email alerts and alarms
- E-mailed data reports and automatic generation of EPA reports
- Monitor alarm history in real-time
- Only connects to the Internet and does not allow access into a customer’s network
- Remote service function permits access only to authorized service technicians for diagnostics and control system adjustments
The EnviroMonitor™ and ProcessMonitor™ systems both help maximize oxidizer performance for day-to-day operations.