Dürr Megtec technicians research your equipment records to determine what replacement or spare parts are required for your specific piece of equipment. They also advise about upgrades and retrofits available for your machine. And, our global parts stocking and distribution network features inventory availability 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help get you back online in the shortest possible time.
RTO Service, ESP Service and ESP Inspections
Dürr Megtec provides technical service support to keep regenerative thermal oxidizers (RTOs) and electrostatic precipitators (ESPs) running at their original design efficiencies. Our service support technicians are factory-trained and bring with them a broad array of engineering, manufacturing, and service experience to accurately assess every piece of equipment and recommend the solution that is best suited for the application and meet your ongoing emissions control needs.
Dürr Megtec has a global spare and replacement parts stocking and distribution network, with parts inventory available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Replacement and Spare Parts
Replacement or spare parts are available for all Dürr Megtec equipment, including:
- TEC Systems: dryers and ovens
- Wolverine: oxidizers
- MEG: dryers, splicers, and pasters
- Thermo Wisconsin: dryers, ovens, and thermal oxidizers
- KATEC: thermal recuperative oxidizers
- Enkel/Amal: splicers and pasters
- Vara International/Vara Technologies/Barneby Sutcliffe/Calgon Carbon: solvent recovery in the United States
- Suttcliffe Croftshaw/Sutcliffe Croftshaw: solvent recovery in the United Kingdom and Europe
- Ross Air Systems: dryers and RTOs
- TurboSonic Technologies, Inc.: particulate control and liquid atomization technologies
Support on Older Electronic Components
Let us create a strategy for addressing obsolescence of electronic components that are critical to the operation of your regenerative thermal oxidizer, recuperative thermal oxidizer, concentrator, dryer, and other process air treatment systems.
As electronic components reach their end-of-life, due to technology advances, direct replacement may not be an option. New software and hardware is frequently incompatible with older equipment. Lack of availability may create unacceptable risk.
Budget and plan now for your next years costs. Don’t let your legacy manufacturing equipment be brought to a standstill. Costs to upgrade can be high, but lack of planning will be even higher.
In the short term, our team of qualified controls engineers can help identify and evaluate possible solutions. Is an upgrade, or capital replacement, to be part of the plan?
In the long term, our team of qualified controls engineers can help to develop and implement a solution for each type of legacy equipment.
Start the conversation today by asking your team these initial questions
- 110+ Dürr Megtec technical support representatives are located worldwide to support our customers. Each service technician is factory-trained and safety certified.
- Dürr Megtec service representatives are available to give in-plant or in-house training for our customers on any Dürr Megtec product.
- Replacement and spare parts based on your equipment record
- Consumable parts such as splice tape, splicing tabs, brakes, gasketing, and ignitors
- Upgrade kits to improve equipment reliability and efficiency
- New dampers or burners for your equipment or expansion projects