When you need immediate answers, you can rely on Dürr Megtec Customer Care team. From advice on equipment enhancements to keeping up with evolving process demands and advancing technologies, to helping your operation respond to changing environmental and insurance regulations, we provide fast, accurate service that will help you troubleshoot your process.
Your Parts Representative
Your technical parts representative can search your equipment records and determine what replacement or spare parts are available or what upgrades and retrofits have been developed for your equipment.
Dürr Megtec has a global spare and replacement parts stocking and distribution network with parts inventory available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Replacement or spare parts are available for all Dürr Megtec equipment, including:
- TEC Systems: dryers and ovens
- Wolverine: oxidizers
- MEG: dryers, splicers and pasters
- Thermo Wisconsin: dryers, ovens, and thermal oxidizers
- KATEC: thermal recuperative oxidizers
- Enkel/Amal: splicers and pasters
- Vara International/Vara Technologies/Barneby Sutcliffe/Calgon Carbon: solvent recovery in the United States
- Suttcliffe Croftshaw/Sutcliffe Croftshaw: solvent recovery and in the United Kingdom and Europe
- Ross Air Systems: dryers and RTO's
- TurboSonic Technologies, Inc.: particulate control, and liquid atomization technologies
- Dürr Megtec has 110+ technical support representatives located worldwide to support our customers. Each Dürr Megtec service technician is factory trained and safety certified.
- Dürr Megtec service representatives are available to give in-plant or in-house training for our customers on any Dürr Megtec product.
- Replacement and spare parts based on your equipment record
- Consumable parts such as splice tape, splicing tabs, brakes, gasketing, and ignitors
- Upgrade kits to improve equipment reliability and efficiency
- New dampers or burners for your equipment or expansion projects