When it comes to providing consultancy and optimizing your air pollution control system, we are the experts.
We can help you save energy throughout the entire process. How can this be done? The most important steps are to carry out detailed inspections, annual preventative maintenance and investigations of each stage. As a special service, Dürr offers a comprehensive assessment and an in-depth analysis of your system. This includes, for example, testing the instrumentation and control equipment and fine-tuning the individual parameters. We offer a clearly defined cost structure and short payback periods for energy-saving measures. This will meet all your needs and contribute to the long-term success of your company.
- Consultancy and implementation from a single source
- Fine-tuning your system to cut your energy costs
- Innovative system components that will reduce your operating costs
- Safe, reliable operation using the very latest technology
- Performance improvements
- Incorporating your requirements and complying with your specifications
- Efficient use of energy for the purposes of ISO 14001 (environmental management) and ISO 15001 (energy management) certification
We can analyze and convert all types of air pollution control systems. This service covers not only units supplied by Dürr, but also plants from other suppliers.
- A visit to your site by the specialist team from Dürr
- A joint inspection of the system
- Evaluation of all the relevant structures and processes
- Monitoring of the system in operation
- Documenting problem areas and collecting all the necessary information
- Assessing the condition of the system in light of your objectives and in relation to the benchmark parameters
- Drawing up proposals to improve the system
We provide a clear summary of the results to give an overview of the critical areas of your system. This documentation contains the information you need to make decisions about further optimization measures. Our assessment gives you the confidence that you have made the right decision, even if you decide not to modernize your system. This is because you have all the necessary knowledge about the condition of the system, together with the results of immediate and potential measures. This also enables you to draw up detailed future investment plans
- Maintain equipment to manufacturer specifications
- Understand the process and obtain baseline energy usage
- Review the process to reduce air flow and temperature
- Improve process interface dampers and controls to reduce system demand
- Investigate energy funding programs and project return on investment (ROI)
- Investigate system retrofits, control upgrades, heat exchanger efficiency, new ceramic media products, and replace obsolete components
- Consider secondary heat recovery
- Investigate potential replacement options with new, energy-efficient systems
Dürr provides cost-effective methods of electronic monitoring of regulatory and equipment operational data.
The Dürr DXQ system has an option that allows continual data collection for regular analysis and reporting. An additional feature is the remote dashboard for viewing machine operations. The DXQ uses state-of-the-art software to monitor and analyze your equipment operation.
The DXQ for air pollution control provides system transparency for the operator, process efficiency support for production. The DXQ improves system availability through alerts and troubleshooting support.
Maintenance staff gain instant fault notification and are provided data-driven fault analysis.
The Dürr Megtec EnviroMonitor™ is a cost-effective system that electronically monitors regulatory or other data points in an encrypted format, allowing for regulatory-approved reports.
If you are a Title V facility or affected by a MACT regulation, you may be required to monitor, record and report items, including:
- Combustion chamber temperatures
- Exhaust temperatures
- Drive speeds
- Duct pressures
- Damper positions
- Permanent total enclosure (PTE) data
- Drive speeds
- Other parameters
Highly reliable and secure data storage is possible with large-capacity flash memory technology for both internal and removable storage media. You can use a USB flash drive to transfer data to your PC. The Dürr Megtec EnviroMonitor™ system provides immediate advantages for your day-to-day operations.
The Dürr Megtec EnviroMonitor™ system eliminates traditional paper chart recording. Custom monitoring and reporting allows secure monitoring of mandated equipment parameters at locations around the world — all from your desktop. If there is a potential upset condition, the EnviroMonitor™ system can send an email notifying multiple recipients.
- Remote access
- Dashboard view of equipment process from any location
- Secure back-up of data
- Reliability and protection
- Ease of set up
- Data collection and cloud storage
- Out of compliance notification
- Instantaneous email alerts and alarms
- E-mailed monthly data reports and automatic generation of EPA reports
- Monitor alarm history in real-time
- Only connects to the Internet and does not allow access into a customer’s network
- Remote service function permits access only to authorized service technicians for diagnostics and control system adjustments